SDGs as innovation tools – Facilitating corporate sustainable innovation
Join our two passionate speakers and discover how SDGs can be used to transform your organisation:
- Discover how UAE companies use SDGs to transform their business through innovative ideas
- Understand SDGs as an engagement tool to transforming company culture
- Improve the company’s competitive edge with open SDG communication
- Prioritise innovation in your corporate DNA through Sprint Workshops
- Integrate the instruments that enable progress and make the company stand out.
The speakers will take you on a journey that starts from your interest in making your organisation more resilient and competitive.
We will show you how to enable rapid changes in internal interaction and engagement, and give tips on how to engage the external stakeholders that are so important for your company’s success.
We will happily answer your questions and give you guidance on how to progress with the SDG work and making your organisation a constantly innovating entity.
- Brief intro to the topic and the speakers
- SDGs from a sustainability perspective – corporate cases and inspiration for your work
- SDG integration supports product innovations and better team performance
45-minute webinar followed by a Q&A session with the speakers and the audience
This interactive session is for highly engaged participants.
The speakers are
Maria Duloquion, Innovation Expert, coach, and certified Design Sprint Master, focusing on user journeys and product innovation – without harming the planet.
Anne Marie Thodsen, Managing Director, The Umbrella Institute, a strategic sustainability CSR and ESG advisory in the UAE and Denmark
Get your tickets through Eventbrite